Let us know your wishes for Safari retreat in Kenya
Wandelbar Gymnastic offers an 10-day Yoga and Pilates Safari in Kenya. A combination of Yoga, Pilates, sun and rest. Ideal to prevent physical- or mental problems.
Are you willing to open yourself up to the unknown?
Then get on the plane to Mombasa! Nadine will accompany you on your journey in this beautiful country, in cooperation with our qualified Kenyan staff. Treat all your senses: look, taste, feel, hear and smell. Experience how you change your mind in a positive way, in a short time!
What does a Yoga and Pilates Safari look like in Kenya?
- You will be immersed in a totally relaxed environment, where the sun is smiling and the white sandy beach lies at your feet.
- You practice at least 2x yoga or pilates every day, given by an experienced yoga teacher from Kenya.
- The organic Kenyan cuisine helps you to feel immersed in a different world even more
- You’re going to try to spot the Big Five on a three day Safari. An unforgettable experience!
- Sailing and snorkeling.
Do you still have energy for more?
- Then take a day to Mombasa and visit the historic ruin: Fort Jesus.
- Sup, kite or windsurf and train your deep abdominal muscles even more. Advice: Bring kite-or windsurf material!
- Or do nothing at all and get culinary pampered, while lying under a palm tree in the sun.
Depending on your wishes price includes: 1O accommodation, transport from Mombasa airport or train station, all lessons in Yoga, Pilates en 2 times stand up paddle, 3 days Safari, 1 time massage, organic Kenyan cuisine and water, tea etc.
Excluding: flight, visa, vaccination, alcoholic drinks and extra activities.
Call or WhatsApp Nadine for more information or to discuss your wishes: + 31 6 12 32 65 97.